Has Grigg played his last game for us?

Only Sunderland can turn a proven goal scorer into a complete muppet. Scored goals at this level for fun and at international level too. even Eric Cantona was singing about him. It's the Sunderland way.

Depends how long Parkinson lasts. If we end up with a managerial change in the summer (which, if a takeover were to happen you'd have to think would be reasonably likely), then a new manager might well fancy taking a look at Grigg in the first team.

No, clever management by PP. Rest him, leave him out, keep him involved at training then bang....... he returns like Will Grigg on fire, like a new signing

I'm probably in the minority. But I'm hoping that PP has taken him out of the firing line got a head doctor in (someone like Steve peters the sky fella). He has got the ability we habe all seen that, but there is definitely something not right. Maybe its pressure, maybe its personal. Maybe he just doesn't back himself. I always think good strikers know they are good. He doesn't give off that vibe. Maybe get some belief and get back in on the run in

He's going to get his chance with 10 games to go and us sitting 3rd in the table. He's going to smash 12 goals in those last 10 games and fire us to automatic promotion

Yes, I've been drinking

Hope so.

His goalscoring record is overstated anyway.

28 goals in 109 games for Walsall. 4 goals in 36 games for Brentford. Then did really well at MK Dons (in his one season there) and Wigan.

It's a good record overall, but we aren't the first club he has failed at.

I'm probably in the minority. But I'm hoping that PP has taken him out of the firing line got a head doctor in (someone like Steve peters the sky fella). He has got the ability we habe all seen that, but there is definitely something not right. Maybe its pressure, maybe its personal. Maybe he just doesn't back himself. I always think good strikers know they are good. He doesn't give off that vibe. Maybe get some belief and get back in on the run in
He needs a head doctor ?

and a foot doctor

and learn to run again doctor

and a how to swing a kick at a ball doctor

The fact that Parkinson hasn’t gave him a chance lately says it all. Parky worked with Maguire to make sure he was working hard and got fit so he could actually contribute. You’d imagine he’d have done the same with Grigg seeing as we only had 1 other striker at the time. Something has happened there imo.

Nah. Rodwell went completely AWOL. Grigg was there on Saturday.

I posted this in another thread on Saturday but as I was walking past the main entrance with the bairn about 20 minutes before kick off Grigg walked out, jumped into his car and drove away about 20 minutes before kick off. He didn’t look happy at all- kept his head down and didn’t look at anyone.

Back