Has Grigg played his last game for us?

Perhaps its time to give him another go for 4 or 5 games. Lafferty hasn't exactly set the world alight, and if Grigg truly believes he is better than Salford and L2, then let him show the world how good (or bad) he is. If he bombs, then his agent should be hauled in to re-negotiate his contract based on his performances. Clearly he will reject a 75% pay cut, and at that point he should be publicly told to fuck off in the summer.
Perhaps its time to give him another go for 4 or 5 games. Lafferty hasn't exactly set the world alight, and if Grigg truly believes he is better than Salford and L2, then let him show the world how good (or bad) he is. If he bombs, then his agent should be hauled in to re-negotiate his contract based on his performances. Clearly he will reject a 75% pay cut, and at that point he should be publicly told to fuck off in the summer.

We have scored match winning goals twice within minutes of Lafferty coming on.....although he was directly involved .....
Expected to see him in the squad vs Ipswich as he played and scored in a practice match last midweek so i was suprised to see him omitted from the team

most expected Scannell and possibly John to start too but they didnt either. You cant really blame PP for ot changing the side atm

Last edited:
I'm not convinced he has anything at all to give even from the bench, It could be argued that the 9 game unbeaten run was a result of taking Grigg (& Leadbitter) out of the starting line-up.
Mcgeady. And a slight change in formation was more of the reason for me. Fair point about leadbitter mind.

Someone else spotted him leaving the ground 20 minutes before kick off. Maybe the mascots were a bit earlier, happy to be proved wrong as I don't think it's good form shooting off just before kick off. Having said that he may have had good reason and been allowed to leave.
Fuck me grigg is in about 10 different places

he has either several doppelgängers or he’s a time traveller

Should've been given a go off the bench since we've been playing better and creating chances the last couple of months. Imo.

Part of the reason we're playing better is because we have players contributing in various roles, we are fitter and we have more pace, power and determination on the pitch.

now whatever we think of Wyke, this improvement unfolded as both Wyke and gooch came back from injuries. the more important was gooch, but having a focal point up front rather than a weak as piss forward not able to be a pivotal player for maguire and gooch to play off would hinder us, hence I see absolutely no place for Grigg and like Leadbitter (hope hes better soon) and McLaughlin they simply do not bring the attributes to the table we need to thrive as a team as we are beginning to do.

I'm probably in the minority. But I'm hoping that PP has taken him out of the firing line got a head doctor in (someone like Steve peters the sky fella). He has got the ability we habe all seen that, but there is definitely something not right. Maybe its pressure, maybe its personal. Maybe he just doesn't back himself. I always think good strikers know they are good. He doesn't give off that vibe. Maybe get some belief and get back in on the run in

Back