Has 'Chris Coleman' done a good job overall so far?

Can only score him a 5 ,when I think he brought Camp and Fletcher to the club. Both woeful signings even given the constraints he was under.
Talks the talk now needs to walk the walk.

I really hope we can keep this fella,he has enough character about him to build something over a period of time. Following some abject losses,he’s managed to get a response from a very limited group of individuals in the next game. Players on loan,inexperienced,lacking ability,over the hill or just plain disinterested at a club which has been on a downward spiral for years would be tough for any manager. Tonight may well have done for us this season,but we could and should have got something from the game. It’s going to be a long road back to anything resembling stability though,and only a change of ownership of the club will give any manager the foundations needed to begin such a huge task.

I really hope we can keep this fella,he has enough character about him to build something over a period of time. Following some abject losses,he’s managed to get a response from a very limited group of individuals in the next game. Players on loan,inexperienced,lacking ability,over the hill or just plain disinterested at a club which has been on a downward spiral for years would be tough for any manager. Tonight may well have done for us this season,but we could and should have got something from the game. It’s going to be a long road back to anything resembling stability though,and only a change of ownership of the club will give any manager the foundations needed to begin such a huge task.
What is his 'character ' then?
Just looks like a mealy mouthed Taff to me like.

What is his 'character ' then?
Just looks like a mealy mouthed Taff to me like.

Speaks well,positive,and tries to get a tune out of a poor group of players. We lost last night but the effort was there,the players just aren’t collectively good enough. He needs to stay and be given time,what other options are there?

Very disappointed, even given the restrictions. Surely he could have loaned better than Camp and Fletcher. His tactics and game management are baffling and he persists with Honeyman, Cattermole, Jones and O'Shea when a blindman can see all aren't up to it. I'm not arsed if he stays or goes however I'd like to see us go down with a bit of fight rather than meek acceptance.

Back