has anyone turned the vaccine down

ScubaDiva69er

Goalkeeper
is so where do you stand if you decide at a later date than you want it, literally the only reason I am going to get mine is incase they bring out vaccine passports and as yet they have not said you cant travel, and do other things etc without one but they may do in the coming months.

is so where do you stand if you decide at a later date than you want it, literally the only reason I am going to get mine is incase they bring out vaccine passports and as yet they have not said you cant travel, and do other things etc without one but they may do in the coming months.
Maybe not the best place to ask , there's barely a handful of anti vaxers on here thankfully.

I'm not anti vaccine at all you nugget, I have had vaccines for other things before personally I would like to hang on abit longer before injecting shit into my body
So you're still planning on injecting 'shit' into your body? Doesn't sound very wise.
Why though? What you scared of?
Wouldn't you be scared if someone was planning to inject shit into your body?

I'm not anti vaccine at all you nugget, I have had vaccines for other things before personally I would like to hang on abit longer before injecting shit into my body
So your being offered a free vaccine to help prevent you contracting a virus and more importantly giving it to some other poor sod , your describing the process as "injecting shit into my body", and I'm the nugget for outing you as an anti-vaxer.

Last edited:
So your being offered a free vaccine to help prevent you contracting a virus and more importantly giving it to some other poor sod , your describing the process as "injecting shit into my body", and I'm the nugget for outing you as an anti-vaxer.

Haha. Comical isnt it.

Erm hasn't it already been made clear that the vaccine doesn't stop transmission I may he wrong

Plus going off your posts from all of this you seem scared of your own shadow so I'll take what you say with a pinch of salt

Erm hasn't it already been made clear that the vaccine doesn't stop transmission I may he wrong

Plus going off your posts from all of this you seem scared of your own shadow so I'll take what you say with a pinch of salt

Reduces transmission significantly actually
As well as the many people I know who have had no issues whatsoever I also know of quote a few who have had nasty side effects

Side effects so bad that it feels like breathing through a straw for weeks then dying?

Last edited:
Reduces transmission significantly actually

Side effects so bad that it feels like breathing through a straw for weeks then dying?

I would assume the severity of covid you mention there is probably the same % to those that have suffered badly from getting the jab maybe not the same but not a wild comparison, i mean it wiped me out for two weeks probably abit longer for the Mrs as she gets colds and man flu about 97 times a year

but not once did i feel like i was breathing through a straw or close to dying for that matter

I would assume the severity of covid you mention there is probably the same % to those that have suffered badly from getting the jab maybe not the same but not a wild comparison, i mean it wiped me out for two weeks probably abit longer for the Mrs as she gets colds and man flu about 97 times a year

but not once did i feel like i was breathing through a straw or close to dying for that matter
Not the point really though is it? The % of you dying from Covid is far far greater than having any serious issues with the vaccine. Plus it helps protect the most vulnerable.

Back