Has anyone 'shared' their digital season ticket?

the whole upgrading thing is being a bit weird at the minute.

I can pay £22 to upgrade a kids ticket to adult.

But if I transfer the ticket to another u12 account it turns into an adult ticket as part of the transfer :lol:
My mates bought us tickets for sheff wed and forward them to me and bought the wrong age group. Logged in and I csnt see the tickets on my account
They've been emailed to me but that's it
So can't upgrade them :lol:
Would you suggest ringing them up

My mates bought us tickets for sheff wed and forward them to me and bought the wrong age group. Logged in and I csnt see the tickets on my account
They've been emailed to me but that's it
So can't upgrade them :lol:
Would you suggest ringing them up
I would just use them. The stewards don’t bother checking anyway

Brother is away Saturday so we're taking his 2 kids. He has all 3 tickets on his phone, doesn't have original season ticket emails anymore and when trying to forward the tickets it's not letting us

Unfortunately, you are trying to forward tickets for an age restricted price class. Please ensure the Date of Birth is set for the recipient or select a ticket with another price class.

I'm trying to send it to my account (adult) although they are u16 tickets obviously it's not for me. Anyone got any ideas?

I’m an OAP and transferred my ticket today to my nephew who is full adult. This is the second time I’ve done it, this time it said there would be a £7.00 charge to upgrade the ticket.

When I got to checkout, the charge was back to £0.00, as it was the last time I did it.

With the new system if I share a season ticket does it only work on the designated turnstile or can you enter anywhere in lower bowl (like you could with old card system?)

Back