Has anyone on here got a book curator?

Rich bored fucker finds more ways to spend their cash, doubt its a new concept.
As an aside that curator has landed a cracking job, get the shelves looking pretty and spend a ton of cash on no doubt rare books that he’ll get to read win win

There is a book club which has been stuck on the same book for years. It's called The Church.

f***ing hell! Your puns usually raise a smile but I reckon you've made that one up yourself. Stick to the Bob Monkhouse book of gags you got for Christmas before last.
That just seems to imply that you steamed your vag and got lucky that you didn’t get burned :lol: :lol: :lol:

What were they using? A steam mop?

Also was this whole thing not caused by a typo... was it not meant to be veg that was being steamed?

Last edited:
All the rage, apparently.

Just what we need in the 21st century, or a sign of the end times?

Thatcher Wine, a long-time bibliophile and collector, tapped into this concept in 2001, sourcing rare, out-of-print books to build beautiful libraries based on interest, author, and even color for his clients. Since then, Wine has curated the bookshelves of Gwyneth Paltrow and New York’s NoMad hotel; fans include Laura Dern and Shonda Rhimes.

The bloke even offers customised covers.

My invention for the book jacket means that someone can have the complete works of Jane Austen, but in a certain Pantone chip color that matches the rest of the room.

Quite the opposite for me. I have a few out of print books which I’m looking to offload for faaaar more than they are worth. Anyone have the contact details for Thatcher Wine?

I worked in libraries for years. So I'm more than capable of curating my own books. I draw the line at using the Dewey decimal system for non fiction, but all my fiction is in alphabetical order, of course.

Back