Has anyone else got a hatred of Ant and Dec ?!?

I haven't seen them much since the bairn no longer lives at home and I assume the act has not changed but they are extremely good at what they do and what they do is not easy.

They link a live show with a number of segments 7 days a week and people love what they do and find them funny.

Very very skilled performers.

I'm pretty much in agreement with Harry. I don't generally watch their shows but, when I do see them, I think they do what they do well.

I rarely see anything with them in. I know they are all over various ITV celeb programs, but tend to watch Netflix, Prime & iPlayer. I don't think I have seen ITV or Ant & Dec in the last 5 years, possibly more.

Last time I saw them, they were ok but could be a bit annoying. Doesn't bother me what I don't see.

I haven't seen them much since the bairn no longer lives at home and I assume the act has not changed but they are extremely good at what they do and what they do is not easy.

They link a live show with a number of segments 7 days a week and people love what they do and find them funny.

Very very skilled performers.
This

I don't watch I'm a Celebrity and I think Saturday Night Takeaway has had it's day now, but I like them both, two local lads who have done really well for themselves...

Poisoned dwarfs from Newcastle my grandad used to call them. Dont mind them myself, certainly dont hate them, saying that i rarely purposely watch anything they're in

Honestly i think they’re the least talented and comedic people to have been on TV in my lifetime !!

i cant stand their scripted, obvious, school yard humour ! I’ve got to endure them cause my boys are watching i’m a celeb !

not just a negative rant i do like some of the wind ups they’ve done on Saturday night takeaway but my god i just hate them and would love to see them be put through a whole series of trials not just 3 each
Totally agree. I can't understand their success. But fair play they have made a success of their limited talent. Have to be impressed with that.

if it wasn't them be some other couple presenting show that smb would find hatred for. Imagine , it could be sue perkins teamed up with alan carr.....now that would give people an excuse to have a rant about.

Back