Harvey Weinstein

This is exactly why I take no notice of these Hollywood types when they speak about politics and social issues. Bunch of hypocrites.

George Clooney, Hillary Clinton, Meryl Streep etc going on about women's rights etc while at the same time cosying up to sexual predators like Weinstein (and there will be plenty more like him in Hollywood). Matt Damon and Russell Crowe putting pressure on a journalist to kill a story about Weinstein over a decade ago, the New York Times pulling a story on him because his company are one of their biggest advertisers, the (((creator of SNL))) saying they didn't make jokes about (((Weinstein))) on the latest episode because he's from New York despite them slating Trump every week who is also from New York...doesn't take a genius to work out the real reason.

Hollywood and the media over there are completely rigged by mostly the same people, that's why I don't believe a word from MSM. Absolute hypocrites and degenerates.
Some delightful anti-Semitism there.

Not calling him a god would be a start.

You're saying that like she knew he was a sexual predator and yet did nothing

Talking about something and doing it are two different things, Fatty Weinstein actually did it yet Meryl Streep doesn't seem as eager to condemn him as she did The Donald.

Interestingly Emma Thompson tore a strip off Weinstein and threatened to leave when he upset another actress. Good on her.

Trump admitted it too. Trump has done and said some pretty abhorrent things and yet he's somehow President.
I suspect the number of people who knew or suspected HW of doing wrong is thousands less than Trump.
Not that 2 wrongs make a right. They don't. Both have done or in HW case been accused of doing (believable by the way) indefensible things.
It's just that one of them is now head of state and apparently some people on here still think he's untouchable.

How the fuck Polanski is a free man and supported by certain celebrities is beyond me

Same as some people still happily supporting Bill Wyman after he slept with a 14 year old.
But yes, both are pretty indefensible.

He said Hayley Atwell was a fat pig. The lass is as fit as fuck. Dumb bastard.

Really? She’s a fucksight more attractive than most Hollywood actors!

Anyway, I for one am gobsmacked that Hollywood is such a den of iniquity. Who’d have thought it!

Affleck and Damon knew by the evidence I am reading here

You kind of guess this goes on to a degree, people making the most of their power, but when you hear the tape of him talking to that lass, its uncomfortable and you can see his tactics

f***ing creep, these A Listers are so full of shit

You're saying that like she knew he was a sexual predator and yet did nothing

Trump admitted it too. Trump has done and said some pretty abhorrent things and yet he's somehow President.
I suspect the number of people who knew or suspected HW of doing wrong is thousands less than Trump.
Not that 2 wrongs make a right. They don't. Both have done or in HW case been accused of doing (believable by the way) indefensible things.
It's just that one of them is now head of state and apparently some people on here still think he's untouchable.

Same as some people still happily supporting Bill Wyman after he slept with a 14 year old.
But yes, both are pretty indefensible.

People are already starting to say it was known he was a known predator, the woman who referred to him as a god has no problem with child abusers so it's not surprising that if she knew she did nothing. It has came out people have suppressed stories etc. but still you keep defending these abhorrent people.

Has all the hallmarks of a Savile style case where all the luvvies knew what was going on but said nowt. More will keep coming forward now and then the truth will come out.

Not sure why you are defending them but I have an idea.

Has all the hallmarks of a Savile style case where all the luvvies knew what was going on but said nowt. More will keep coming forward now and then the truth will come out.
I agree it has that kind of feeling, wouldn't surprise me if more cases come out of the woodwork and it's a bigger issue than initially thought.

However, like Savile there is a difference between knowing, as in having examples you can take to the police, and just hearing things on the rumour mill.

As an aside I would suck Weinstein's cock for the keys to a career that can provide millions of dollars a year.

People are already starting to say it was known he was a known predator, the woman who referred to him as a god has no problem with child abusers so it's not surprising that if she knew she did nothing. It has came out people have suppressed stories etc. but still you keep defending these abhorrent people.

Not sure why you are defending them but I have an idea.

Are you going to share your idea or are you going to stay on your cross?

This is a response from a NYT Reader.

Logon or register to see this image

Are you going to share your idea or are you going to stay on your cross?

This is a response from a NYT Reader.

Logon or register to see this image

I'm not and have never blamed the victims, far from it. I'm blaming his friends and supporters, Streep, Affleck, Clooney, Damon etc.

That article above shows again that people knew (Brad Pitt) and said nothing.

You slander right wing politicians regularly on here but when the liberal elite do something abhorrent you come off defensive.

I'm not and have never blamed the victims, far from it. I'm blaming his friends and supporters, Streep, Affleck, Clooney, Damon etc.

That article above shows again that people knew (Brad Pitt) and said nothing.

You slander right wing politicians regularly on here but when the liberal elite do something abhorrent you come off defensive.

They can defend their own actions, or inactivity, but we don't know what they have/haven't done or whether or not some have spoken out before.

As it happens, Clooney has already come out and spoke of how he feels HW's behaviour is "indefensible" - his words incidentally.

We can relax now. Emma Watson has come out from under her stone to bravely strike a blow for feminism and condemn him in the strongest possible terms. That makes everything OK then.

A cynical person could say that if he was still in his job they'd all be keeping their mouths firmly shut but the pig has been slaughtered and they're all out for the feast. The Paltrows and Jolies could have blown the whistle years ago and chose to say nothing. Their shame should silence them now but they know no shame. A cynical person could say that. Not me.

Emma Watson, the Lily Allen of the acting world, is typical of the leading self-proclaimed "feminists" they do the women of the world no favours at all.

They can defend their own actions, or inactivity, but we don't know what they have/haven't done or whether or not some have spoken out before.

As it happens, Clooney has already come out and spoke of how he feels HW's behaviour is "indefensible" - his words incidentally.

And he's come out and said he had heard rumours for years, pattern emerging, they are all in damage control mode.

Emma Watson, the Lily Allen of the acting world, is typical of the leading self-proclaimed "feminists" they do the women of the world no favours at all.

Based on what.
State your reasoning.

And he's come out and said he had heard rumours for years, pattern emerging, they are all in damage control mode.

I suspect by the end of the year, he won't be the last to be taken down, or jump before being pushed.

This is exactly why I take no notice of these Hollywood types when they speak about politics and social issues. Bunch of hypocrites.

George Clooney, Hillary Clinton, Meryl Streep etc going on about women's rights etc while at the same time cosying up to sexual predators like Weinstein (and there will be plenty more like him in Hollywood). Matt Damon and Russell Crowe putting pressure on a journalist to kill a story about Weinstein over a decade ago, the New York Times pulling a story on him because his company are one of their biggest advertisers, the (((creator of SNL))) saying they didn't make jokes about (((Weinstein))) on the latest episode because he's from New York despite them slating Trump every week who is also from New York...doesn't take a genius to work out the real reason.

Hollywood and the media over there are completely rigged by mostly the same people, that's why I don't believe a word from MSM. Absolute hypocrites and degenerates.

Is that true about Damon? Saddens me as I thought he was a decent chap.

Back