Harvey Weinstein

As a result of him being sexually assaulted you caled him nonce and a protector of nonces.

His comments were a result of his sexual assault. These womens lack of comments, for years, were a result of their sexual assaults/harassment. I think you're either easily confused or a massive hypocrite
Milo was protecting nonces who were abusing young boys. You're confused. Clearly. Strange deflection too.

Again, I'm not sure of the circumstances so i won't judge anyone except the perpetrator.

No I think we can judge them. People like George Clooney possessed information that they sat on rather than taking it to the police. They are straight out hypocrites. Now it is out int he open they start speaking up so they can get some mileage out of it themselves. It is absolutely repulsive.

Not even the co-abused is naming names in the corey haim scandal so i doubt anyone else will come forward.

You are making some assumptions about who the 'co-abused' may be. And as far as I am aware, someone was named very publicly but no investigation has taken place.

What I hate is how people suddenly speak up now. It makes a mockery of the whole situation and loses a lot of sympathy to the victims.
Why wait yntuo years after the event took place.
Some people might see it as the victims have accepted it until they made enough money in that industry to then bring the curtain down.

Standing to applaud a convicted rapist who then went on the run.

I think it was Whoopi Goldberg who said it wasn't 'rape rape'.

His victim was 13. That is THIRTEEN years old. She was drugged and raped. He admitted it and was convicted in court. He absconded before he was sentenced. He is a fugitive and convicted child rapist yet many in Hollywood still treat him as a legend. What he did is far, far worse than what Weinstein has been accused of but Hollywood turns against him and not Polanski. The hypocrisy is breath-taking. I`d love to hear some of these "celebrities" actually try to justify what Polanski did. When is someone going to stand up and condemn that man for that disgraceful crime that he committed. He should be extradited and made to complete his sentence with a significant amount of added time for running away.

His victim was 13. That is THIRTEEN years old. She was drugged and raped. He admitted it and was convicted in court. He absconded before he was sentenced. He is a fugitive and convicted child rapist yet many in Hollywood still treat him as a legend. What he did is far, far worse than what Weinstein has been accused of but Hollywood turns against him and not Polanski. The hypocrisy is breath-taking. I`d love to hear some of these "celebrities" actually try to justify what Polanski did. When is someone going to stand up and condemn that man for that disgraceful crime that he committed. He should be extradited and made to complete his sentence with a significant amount of added time for running away.

They started a petition.

http://www.indiewire.com/2009/09/over-100-in-film-community-sign-polanski-petition-55821/

I have made that point about Polanksi before on here. These people are incredibly sanctimonious and righteous, and making benevolent proclamations about human rights... until it might affect their career. Then that all goes out of the window.

Back