Harvey Weinstein

So no thoughts. Only virtue signalling.
How can i have thoughts on rape or sexuao assault victims? They've been raped or assaulted. The rapist/assaulter is at fault. No other thought is necessary.

I notice its only the one or two weird fuckers that do start to question the many many victims.

How can i have thoughts on rape or sexuao assault victims? They've been raped or assaulted. The rapist/assaulter is at fault. No other thought is necessary.

I notice its only the one or two weird fuckers that do start to question the many many victims.
You have thoughts on Milo. How did you manage that?
But please continue your moral grandstanding rather than contributing anything to the discussion.

Last edited:
What I don't understand; Rose McGowan says she was raped by Weinstein, and that she reported this to Amazon who did nothing.

Surely you report a rape to the police, and not Amazon?

How could Amazon have done anything if she didn't report it to the authorities?

What I don't understand; Rose McGowan says she was raped by Weinstein, and that she reported this to Amazon who did nothing.

Surely you report a rape to the police, and not Amazon?

How could Amazon have done anything if she didn't report it to the authorities?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-raped-claims-amazon-executive-knew-scotland/

'In subsequent tweets, McGowan appeared to suggest that Amazon Studios, which is overseen by Roy Price, previously dropped a project penned by McGowan after she insisted Weinstein not be involved.'

She told them she didn't want to work with him.

So, in summary, the real problems are the women's response to a traumatic situation and being coerced to keep quiet, and the people who express sympathy for their situation? Well of course why DIDN'T they speak out sooner on this supportive public environment

At the moment he is still innocent right?

Well yes, until the usual suspects can find evidence of him being a Muslim taxi driver

So, in summary, the real problems are the women's response to a traumatic situation and being coerced to keep quiet, and the people who express sympathy for their situation? Well of course why DIDN'T they speak out sooner on this supportive public environment

Well yes, until the usual suspects can find evidence of him being a Muslim taxi driver
:confused:

I know it is difficult when someone is sexually assaulted, and people react in different ways, but look at all of the self-righteous people who everyday are outspoken about how everybody else is doing everything wrong, people who were not victims but were clearly aware of things that had happened, and they did not say a single f***ing word in public. Why? Because the Hollywood luvvies were more worried about damaging their careers than calling out a possible Jimmy Savile type character.

I think the thing that many people do not realise is that there is an endemic situation not just in entertainment circles, but in politics and business and all aspects of the media, where the line between people having fun and outright coercion is frequently blurred. Relationships and careers are also frequently blurred. If people knew the reality even in the UK media of the level of use of sex workers, they would be staggered. If they knew some of the people that use them, they would probably fall off their chair backwards.

Now it is arguable whether use of sex workers is acceptable in liberal eyes. I personally think it is most often a form of oppression, often bonded by chemical slavery to drugs. But some may regard it a liberating method of making a living. However, I really do find the uber-liberal a worrying development in modern society, as so often it seems to be used as a cover for pretty bad behaviour. People need to understand that sexual abuse has no politics and often no personality. And everyone must do everything they can to SPEAK OUT when they find it.

Still innocent then. Not sure of your point.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Innocent of what though? All the many allegations? Loads of women coming out with different stuff ...him kind of admitting some of it...unlikely there's much innocent about it! :lol:
He's obviously sleazy as fuck man. He's also currently in sex therapy. Unlikely he'd be doing that if he was innocent

Back