1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harvey Weinstein

Discussion in 'SMB' started by TDalt, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Amber

Amber Full Back

And that was abusive??

2. Wizards Sleeve

Wizards Sleeve Midfield

Someone's pittled :lol::lol:

peil and Cowvahlo like this.
  3. sonson

sonson Striker

Such subtitles in this instance as can I just tell a women I'm paying that they're a fat pig, get naked in a room with a different woman in my employ, chase them into the bathroom, request a massage and start massaging them without consent when they say no, or with another one suggest they kiss a girl I've invited into in the room for such a purpose, that kind of thing. Notorious grey areas.

4. Amber

Amber Full Back

Yeah sima stupid name shit face. Bless the bell end.

5. janiep

janiep Striker

this, this, this

6. Sima

Sima Striker Lost Magpie Contributor

Nah, this could be interpreted as ‘bullying’ though

You’re still at it, man.

But remember though, to paraphrase someone in the thread earlier:

This is the SMB ‘misogyny central’. If you are so outraged, why are you here?

7. janiep

janiep Striker

I disagree with all this "there's subtleties" stuff about someone who was a sexual predator, a sexual assaulter, and (possibly) a rapist. Where are these "subtleties"? What's so "subtle"? What am I missing here?

8. Amber

Amber Full Back

I have no idea why you are so angry. You don’t don’t know me. What is it about me that pisses you off so much?

9. Sima

Go and have a lie down, man. You’re embarrassing yourself.

10. Amber

Amber Full Back

Tbh I’ve sat here with my daughter howling at this. It’s pathetic. You’re pathetic. But it’s amusing.

11. HANDSOME_DAN

HANDSOME_DAN Full Back

because they are self obsessed and totally career orientated in the vast majority, easy to come out when there is no collatoral damage. happy to feather their own nest in the knowledge many aftetwards will be abused. he is clearly a twat but the retrospective condemnation after they have made their millions doesnt sit right with me at all. it wasnt like he was abusing kids ffs, they were all out for number one and in their eyes did what they needed to do to achieve what they were looking for.

BigPete likes this.
  12. Amber

Amber Full Back

I wish I was.

I’m starting to think you’re the bloke in the corner shop who is always trying to sell me bread.

13. Sima

:lol:

I’m done. You’re relentless.

14. Amber

Amber Full Back

Fuck you ****.
    And I’m still reporting you.

Sima likes this.
  15. ---Nemo---

---Nemo--- Striker

You're fond of the abstract. In the actual world the shortest route to removal would be if victims were to out the prick.

16. sonson

sonson Striker

You'd risk your entire career and your livelihood that you'd spent decades investing in to make a moral stand of course, doing so in a context where people (demonstrating the behaviour you do so yourself in your own post) suggest you're somehow to blame by making a choice to "do what you needed to do". Unless you have actually done that you've no place to judge at all.

In an ideal world.

In a world where victims get shit and disbelieved-the actual world you talk of-you're talking shit.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 12:05 AM
  17. Explain please. I must be dumb

18. ---Nemo---

---Nemo--- Striker

From a former Policeman, oh dear.

19. HANDSOME_DAN

HANDSOME_DAN Full Back

they had no career at that point, they were (in the main) just starting out and placed their own self interest above the greater good. he is clearly a twat who abused his position but the victims coming out now reek of self interest and have massively suspect morals keeping their mouths shut as fully aware adults. if he was a nobody who attempted similar his feet wouldnt have touched the ground.

Amber likes this.
  20. Mate that is a rabbit hole most people dont want to go down. Hollywood is satanic as fuck