Harvey Weinstein guilty

No. Rape in the Third Degree is a Class E felony - the least serious category. He faces 1-5 years.

At least he's been remanded in custody. The usual story for rich Americans is they stay out of jail until the appeals process is exhausted.
Thanks for that i thought for a minute it meant for each hole

been admitted to hospital with chest pains while on the way to Rikers Island,

The zimmer frame going into court, now this, pretty see through attempt at trying to get bail while on appeal for health reasons.

been admitted to hospital with chest pains while on the way to Rikers Island,

The zimmer frame going into court, now this, pretty see through attempt at trying to get bail while on appeal for health reasons.

Was just about to post this. f***ing typical, the cvnt.

I’d only heard of him because of the rape trial.

You must have missed out on some of the biggest films of the past thirty years, then. His original company was Miramax (too many hit films to mention), and then he set up The Weinstein Company (The King's Speech, several Tarantino films, Paddington, etc).

You must have missed out on some of the biggest films of the past thirty years, then. His original company was Miramax (too many hit films to mention), and then he set up The Weinstein Company (The King's Speech, several Tarantino films, Paddington, etc).

I had heard of Miramax but never his name himself before the trial.

Miramax was huge.

Yep, his films have won over 81 oscars over the space of 30 years.

We might not have known who he is, but his productions were unmissable.

I’ll have heard of the films just never paid much attention to the names of the producers.

Back