Hartlepool tickets

Bit of an update @Hettonlass @Cool for Catts

Turns out I had an email in dpam from club about renewals.
Not once have I ever had to action a renewal in 30 odd year but apparently I did. So seats plus early bird prices lost. Email sent to C Waters.
That's shit, mate, though I'm really not surprised at how badly we're being run, off the field.
It must be absolutely galling, to not only lose your usual seats, but to also miss out on early bird prices, through no fault of your own (Existing SCH's were supposedly informed they need do nothing to have their SC's automatically renewed for the 2022/23 season)

We're a Championship club, with a non league commercial set up. :evil:

Best of luck, contacting Chris Waters, and hopefully getting your SC problem fixed satisfactorily. 👍

That's shit, mate, though I'm really not surprised at how badly we're being run, off the field.
It must be absolutely galling, to not only lose your usual seats, but to also miss out on early bird prices, through no fault of your own (Existing SCH's were supposedly informed they need do nothing to have their SC's automatically renewed for the 2022/23 season)

We're a Championship club, with a non league commercial set up. :evil:

Best of luck, contacting Chris Waters, and hopefully getting your SC problem fixed satisfactorily. 👍
f***ing raging to be honest.

Aparently to do with wether you asked for a refund or not during covid, wtf.
Would anyone have C Waters no?

Last edited:

Back