Harry's razors

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve30000

Striker
Anyone tried these? There's nearly always an advert on the bottom page about them, just wondering if they're better and cheaper than gillette?

Used to have a subscription to Cornerstone, the razors are much better than you'd buy in the shop for the same price imo.

Only cancelled as I only shave my neck these days...other than my balls obviously :)

Used to have a subscription to Cornerstone, the razors are much better than you'd buy in the shop for the same price imo.

Only cancelled as I only shave my neck these days...other than my balls obviously :)
probably cheaper as well these days. Mach ones 7.50 ish for fower blades. Then our lass wonder why i hide the f***ing things

Cornerstone are class like. Took a punt on them because they were selling shares, and I only use them now. Service is class.

(My shareholding is a whopping £100 so I’m not profiting by recommending)

@James another random company I own shares in

Well the Mrs tried to use one of mine on her legs, she now has a 2 inch razor wide scar. They are bloody sharp.
that`ll teach her. You do get a few good blokey shaves out of them but I don`t know what lass`s leg hair is made of but it doesnt half destroy blades...think the strimmer wad struggle and thats a petrol Stihl :lol:

Reactions: daz
Cornerstone are class like. Took a punt on them because they were selling shares, and I only use them now. Service is class.

(My shareholding is a whopping £100 so I’m not profiting by recommending)

@James another random company I own shares in
Where do you get them? Are they cheaper than rip off gillette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back