Harry's Game Shack

It's a great idea, done well you could make a fortune in the kids party market. I had an idea similar but taking it on the road to venues like church halls etc for parties

It's a great idea, done well you could make a fortune in the kids party market. I had an idea similar but taking it on the road to venues like church halls etc for parties

I know there is one in Newcastle near China Town that has been there for years. You only have to look at the size of the gaming market to see it's potential.

Game in the metro center have a gaming / esports set up. Which most kids are into.

In Newcastle Eldon square they have a few vr things set up near the food bit for racing simulators etc.

I’ll bet it’s mainly frequented by Chinese students. Internet cafes are still a big thing over there, they play all day on things like Warcraft. You could probably do well on cheap sweets/food/drink due to the high profit margins.

I’ll bet it’s mainly frequented by Chinese students. Internet cafes are still a big thing over there, they play all day on things like Warcraft. You could probably do well on cheap sweets/food/drink due to the high profit margins.
I took the bairn on Sunday. It was all full of kids mainly under the age of 10, I think.
A party was just walking out as we went in.

Decent enough place and my son loved it.
No complaints.

Back