Harry Kewell sacked

Owners are local people who dearly support the club. They were projected to win the league and are currently sat 1 point outside the relegation spot. I imagine if we were in a similar position we’d have sacked a amanger or two by now as well
We were. We sacked one. Far too late.

Owners are local people who dearly support the club. They were projected to win the league and are currently sat 1 point outside the relegation spot. I imagine if we were in a similar position we’d have sacked a amanger or two by now as well
Thanks for the clarification. My point about clueless owners still seems to be valid. At least they care though. Signing Nolan and then Kewell as managers suggest that their selection has been clouded by celebrity. Great players very seldom become great managers. I realise that’s stretching the point with Nolan, but it’s a lesson that these owners need to learn quickly or the Magpies will be going down.

Looks like they could be the first founder members to be relegated out of the league as well.

they need a proper league two manager..someone not glamorous or even talented enough to go to a much higher level..but knows league two and can dig out enough results to keep them up.

they need a proper league two manager..someone not glamorous or even talented enough to go to a much higher level..but knows league two and can dig out enough results to keep them up.

Their problem is they're always looking across the river and thinking they shouldn't be in League Two. That's probably even worse right now with Forest doing better than they have in a few years. I remember living there in 2009ish and the club making noises about pushing for promotion straight up the pyramid all the way to the top. That season went pretty well for them, but the rest never happened. It can't be fun managing with the other club hanging over you all the time.

Was only doing average as manager as Crawley. Not sure what Notts were expecting. They're paying out a lot of money but their team isn't that good

Just reading Neil Ardley sacked by Wimbledon... Been there 6 years and Askey at Shrewsbury given the heave ho and so the merry go round starts..... they'll be a few more before Christmas so the chairman doesn't have to buy a bottle of scotch for the manager

Back