Harry Kane?????

Give the boy a break though, he’s had injuries and playing for a shite team with a shite manager who completely changed from attacking high pressure to sitting back and countering - and he still won golden boot yet again in prem lge (although as with wet sham, not having the spuds fans there probably helped the team) I imagine Levy has gone back on any agreement Kane thought he had and won’t let him go unless a ridiculously high offer comes in.

Kane is our best striker and we need him back to somewhere near his best coz we ain’t scoring goals without him - so rather than jump on his back we should appreciate what he brings to England when he’s on form and lay off him and wish him well
He was playing for a world class manager who if anything looked like he'd improved his all round game.

I don't hear the likes of Zlatan or Drogba, ya kna - proper world class strikers, complaining about Mourinho's management.

Kane's a good striker, in the Premier League. People need to face up to the fact he's not all that at the top top level.

He was playing for a world class manager who if anything looked like he'd improved his all round game.

I don't hear the likes of Zlatan or Drogba, ya kna - proper world class strikers, complaining about Mourinho's management.

Kane's a good striker, in the Premier League. People need to face up to the fact he's not all that at the top top level.
34 goals in 54 games for England. He's out of form but his record is up there with the best.

Rashford isn't a centre forward either really. He's best coming from wide. If you don't play Kane then Calvert-Lewin has to start

Agree on both points. Bellingham has to play if I'm picking the side, get our footballers out there welded to a robust "athletic" spine (Mings- Phillips- Calvert Lewin) and let them go for it. Rashford wouldn't start for me mind, not on current form.

Been posts previous regards him . I don't see how Spurs can demand a silly fee for him. Hes struggling IMO. Lay any money his ankles are ni on shot. Shame.

Didnt watch game so view is from comments really.

Rashford isn't a centre forward either really. He's best coming from wide. If you don't play Kane then Calvert-Lewin has to start
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I couldn’t fathom why he brought rashford on last night when he took cane off.

Last edited by a moderator:
34 goals in 54 games for England. He's out of form but his record is up there with the best.
If you ignore that though then he's no good. Kane scores goals at every level. He's absolutely class

He's not good enough at the top level? He plays against better sides in the Premier league than he does at international level

Last edited:
Lack of mobility and pace is always exposed at international level. He can get away with it for 25 games a season at Spurs but at international level you need pace and mobility up front.

Been posts previous regards him . I don't see how Spurs can demand a silly fee for him. Hes struggling IMO. Lay any money his ankles are ni on shot. Shame.

Should be dropped he's head is elsewhere big move coming up

If you ignore that though then he's no good. Kane scores goals at every level. He's absolutely class

He's not good enough at the top level? He plays against better sides in the Premier league than he does at international level
Yeah, Burnley n Brighton are mint like.
San Marino n Gibraltar are mint like.

Put him in proper games where ya relying on him and he goes missing. It's no coincidence he's got nee medals.

Last edited:
Yeah, Burnley n Brighton are mint like.

San Marino n Gibraltar are mint like.

Put him in proper games where ya relying on him and he goes missing. It's no coincidence he's got nee medals.
😂 😂 Bit of a contradiction there.
He's got a good record against the best sides in this country. I'm afraid sir you're talking utter shite.
34 goals for England, 29 of them in competitive games.

Last edited:
Its more complex than blaming Kane. Get the ball to him in the right places and he's dangerous.

I'm more concerned about Stirling, Foden, Mount and Rice. Theres the problem. How many times did we see Stirling get the ball and stop running tonight. He's at his best when he's taking people on at pace. The system needs to change.

Back