Harry Kane?????

Give the boy a break though, he’s had injuries and playing for a shite team with a shite manager who completely changed from attacking high pressure to sitting back and countering - and he still won golden boot yet again in prem lge (although as with wet sham, not having the spuds fans there probably helped the team) I imagine Levy has gone back on any agreement Kane thought he had and won’t let him go unless a ridiculously high offer comes in.

Kane is our best striker and we need him back to somewhere near his best coz we ain’t scoring goals without him - so rather than jump on his back we should appreciate what he brings to England when he’s on form and lay off him and wish him well

Give the boy a break though, he’s had injuries and playing for a shite team with a shite manager who completely changed from attacking high pressure to sitting back and countering - and he still won golden boot yet again in prem lge (although as with wet sham, not having the spuds fans there probably helped the team) I imagine Levy has gone back on any agreement Kane thought he had and won’t let him go unless a ridiculously high offer comes in.

Kane is our best striker and we need him back to somewhere near his best coz we ain’t scoring goals without him - so rather than jump on his back we should appreciate what he brings to England when he’s on form and lay off him and wish him well

Set the side up to supply him and he will score in every game.

A goal would see his form return.

He did create the space for Sterling’s goal in the first game, but didn’t do much else.

He was anonymous last night, thought he looked knackered to be honest mate. That coupled with the lack of creativity wasn’t great
He's just bang out of form. It happens, unfortunately for him and us it's happened when we didn't want it to.

I agree with this…yes he looks tired but the set up and tactics have left him isolated and starved of decent service….Southgate is the problem not Kane.

Back