Harry Kane

Not really fair judging him against Ronaldo and Messi, the two best players of their generation and arguably two of the best ever.

You can be a 'complete player' without being one of the very best to ever play the game.

A 'complete' player would have the skills to beat a man as well as bang them in, like Messi or Ronaldo. He's a cracking striker but not in the same league as them two, for a start.

Different positions and skill set required. Messi cant do some of the things Kane is good at, he isnt as strong, he isnt as good in the air, he doesnt have Kanes pace and cant bully big defenders, lethal in his own way and the complete player but in a different way.

Ronaldo could probably play up top Kane and has all of the skill set Kane does and to be fair most of the skills Messi does too.

For me Ronaldo is the most versatile and complete player in the world. Kane is a great striker, Messi a great number 10, Ronaldo could play pretty much anywhere in midfield, wing, striker and be world class.

There isn't many better centre forwards than him about at the moment IMO.

The form he's been in for a few seasons now puts him in the world class bracket for me.

Agreed and tbh I didnt rate the lad when he bust onto the scene, thought he would be a one season wonder like many before him. Glad to be proven wrong although need him to start taking England matches by the scruff of the neck.

Different positions and skill set required. Messi cant do some of the things Kane is good at, he isnt as strong, he isnt as good in the air, he doesnt have Kanes pace and cant bully big defenders, lethal in his own way and the complete player but in a different way.

Ronaldo could probably play up top Kane and has all of the skill set Kane does and to be fair most of the skills Messi does too.

For me Ronaldo is the most versatile and complete player in the world. Kane is a great striker, Messi a great number 10, Ronaldo could play pretty much anywhere in midfield, wing, striker and be world class.

Agreed and tbh I didnt rate the lad when he bust onto the scene, thought he would be a one season wonder like many before him. Glad to be proven wrong although need him to start taking England matches by the scruff of the neck.

I think he will start to do that with England as time goes on.

Thing about Kane is even if he isn't having a particularly good game or is pretty quiet, he still often manages to get on the scoresheet by just being in the right places.

Hes got a lot more to his game than people realise I think. It's no coincidence he's consistently banging them in. The blokes positioning is fantastic.

I dont actually agree with him being complete though. Mainly because I still think he will get even better yet.

Harry Kane is in absolutely no way faster than Lionel Messi.

Harry Kane is in absolutely no way faster than Lionel Messi.
That’s not the only thing wrong with his post, Ronaldo is a far more limited footballer than Messi and to even suggest he could play a central midfield role is simply ludicrous.

Back