Harry Kane

A 'complete' player would have the skills to beat a man as well as bang them in, like Messi or Ronaldo. He's a cracking striker but not in the same league as them two, for a start.

I have seen him take on and get past players like.

Doesn't do all the step over stuff, but if he gets past them and scores, who cares?

I have seen him take on and get past players like.

Doesn't do all the step over stuff, but if he gets past them and scores, who cares?
He might get past the occasional plodding centre back with his pace and power, which is great and a good facet of his game, but he doesn't have the skill set of the 'complete' player. Or at least not yet. If you asked is he the perfect centre forward, then maybe at this point in time he'd be pretty close. Better than Vaughan, certainly...

He might get past the occasional plodding centre back with his pace and power, which is great and a good facet of his game, but he doesn't have the skill set of the 'complete' player. Or at least not yet. If you asked is he the perfect centre forward, then maybe at this point in time he'd be pretty close. Better than Vaughan, certainly...

Well put. Tonight will be a real test like, see how he performs on the same pitch as the definition of the complete player in Ronaldo.

A 'complete' player would have the skills to beat a man as well as bang them in, like Messi or Ronaldo. He's a cracking striker but not in the same league as them two, for a start.

I'd probably agree with this. He doesn't have the pace or maybe the technical ability to beat players but his game doesn't really require those characteristics. Finishing wise, he can score any type of goal and is 'complete' in that sense. Very similar to Shearer

Is "the complete player" according to Zidane.

Can't help but agree like, he is class.

They will still get done over by Real tonight like :lol:
You can guarantee if/when he doesnt score tonight he will be classed as shite on here.

Who is?

There isn't many better centre forwards than him about at the moment IMO.

The form he's been in for a few seasons now puts him in the world class bracket for me.

Back