Harry Kane

Can't believe the OP won't admit he's wrong and still clings on. :lol:

Arguably the 2nd best striker in the world right now. 2nd only to Lewandowski, who was named EUFA's player of the year.

Interesting haaland has scored 100/146 games by comparison: it took
Mbappe/180
Messi/210
Ibra/245
Ronaldo/301
Impressive but I admit I’ve seen very little of him, so still reserve judgment at the min

Sorry... @Hongkongphooey has a sense of self. You don't, and never have, Johnson.

Haha no he doesn’t

No sense of humour and no self awareness

He is what he is, a wind up merchant, fair enough I guess
His lack of self awareness is staggering, one of the most disliked members on the board. One thing I've never done is hide behind multiple log ins.

Haha oh the irony! Try reading this thread!

Just read he's 28 in the summer. Time to go surely? He's never going to win a big trophy at Spurs. Their window of opportunity is long gone. Go to PSG or City while you're still in your prime and fill your trophy cabnet up. At least Shearer had a medal from Blackburn.

Just read he's 28 in the summer. Time to go surely? He's never going to win a big trophy at Spurs. Their window of opportunity is long gone. Go to PSG or City while you're still in your prime and fill your trophy cabnet up. At least Shearer had a medal from Blackburn.

Depends how much someone is willing to pay. Spurs would want over £100m

Has to leave this summer or he will end up with less medals than Shearer .

Back