Harry Kane

I think we all know the poster craves attention. This post alone proves his knowledge of football is zero. He would fit nicely as an SAFC scout. Its laughable that anyone takes him seriously. The main thing is that he gets some responses to his drivel and gets a few likes. so he can remain relevant in the world of message board chronics. Flash in the pan is something he should aspire to be. As they say here in Usa you cant fix stupid

I think we all know the poster craves attention. This post alone proves his knowledge of football is zero. He would fit nicely as an SAFC scout. Its laughable that anyone takes him seriously. The main thing is that he gets some responses to his drivel and gets a few likes. so he can remain relevant in the world of message board chronics. Flash in the pan is something he should aspire to be. As they say here in Usa you cant fix stupid

We all want attention mate or we wouldnt post

Maybe someone would like to point that out to your president.

I’ve never heard of you, I bet you’re a Trump voter

Back