Harry and Meghan going on the dole

• Thread starter Deleted member 45261
  • Start date
Hopefully Harry will manage this massive change in lifestyle. Sadly I think it'll involve losing some of the things that made him a favourite.

Goodbye testicles, hello cheesy transatlantic accent and photo opportunities with Clooney, Obama and Oprah Winfrey.

I hope he doesn't wake up one day and realise his entire life is as meaningful as Kim Kardashian's arse.

Last edited:

The fact that she seemingly is calling the shots ad he is falling into line with it. she must be a canny shag or give a canny blow job.

He's lucky he doesnt get bumped off man. She'll be lucky if she doesnt "have a car crash" soon. she seems to be f***ing everything up for HM and excommunicating yourself from the royal family is lead balloon stuff.

They're married. That will have stopped by now.

There was already a plan to slim down and modernise the monarchy and Harry and Meghan appear very patronising with their self titled ‘progressive force in the institution’ angle, which overtly says that they are the answer.

It is disrespectful to many who have given years to shape and evolve something that means a lot to many people (though incidentally not me).

I think it will hasten the demise of the anachronism that is the monarchy. Even for those who support it, I suspect the ‘transatlantic preachy thing’ will not be to the taste of many.

Back