Harrow schoolboy died from single punch after telling club promoter "You'll work for me one day"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a terrible trage.... errr.. sorry, it's gone. I think I lost it somewhere around "Harrow schoolboy".

This happened to me once before. I was about to feel sympathy for that schoolboy eaten by a polar bear in Norway, then I heard he was called Horatio and went to Eton.

"You'll work for me one day" ..................I've had far worse said and done to me over the years and I just had to suck it up, I've never felt the need to punch anyone to death over it tbh.

Most people would say it's not as bad to be punched (non-fatally) than to have malicious rumours going round that they're a paedophile

Never agreed with that, think words can be way worse than getting a clip.
Usually because the damage is unseen and untreated, unlike injuries caused by physical violence, and often more deadly.

It's a stupid saying. We need to move on from it.

He deserved a slap, to be quite honest, but he didn't deserve to die. However, I think I actually feel more sorry for the fella who punched him having to live with it on his conscience and the family of the lad.
Reading the article this is clearly not the case. Don't waste your pity on him.

Last edited:
"I'm sorry about what happened to the young man but do not consider myself responsible for his death"

1. I think you're sorry that you didn't get away with it.
2. You don't get to consider yourself responsible. That is a jury's decision.

Unless you can prove that your punch didn't result in the fall that killed the "young man", you are likely guilty. Res ipsa loquitur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back