Harrow schoolboy died from single punch after telling club promoter "You'll work for me one day"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I feel sorry for him. You can be as obnoxious as you like and not expect to be killed in a civilised society.

Violence isn't the answer. If the lad who punched him wasn't such a f***ing berk he would've laughed at the little blonde idiot and walked away, then spent the rest of the summer banging loads of lasses on their holidays. Instead he will now be getting banged in a Greek jail - well done son.

He shouldn't have said what he did, but he didn't deserve to die for what he said.

Reactions: U22
The article suggests he didn't say it out of nowhere. So no idea what's provoked what's a daft remark.

At the same time, people do get punched in that type of situation, unfortunately, and this can be the result.

Yes, I feel sorry for him, and his family.

Reactions: ATS
If that's all that went on, then he said was a immature thing to say, but there's not a chance in hell he deserved a punch nor to die. If somebody says something to you of that nature and you react because you can't keep your emotions in check, you're a twat.

Two lives ruined over something that was quite frankly, very trivial.

Yeah I feel sorry for him. You can be as obnoxious as you like and not expect to be killed in a civilised society.

Violence isn't the answer. If the lad who punched him wasn't such a f***ing berk he would've laughed at the little blonde idiot and walked away, then spent the rest of the summer banging loads of lasses on their holidays. Instead he will now be getting banged in a Greek jail - well done son.
Well summed up

Who are we feeling sorry for, the dead boy or the attacker?

Kid sounds like a prick and unfortunately the guy that hit him (shouldn't have done) but wasn't to think or know that one punch would kill him. Happens all too often these days and luckily I've never been in a drunken fisticuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back