Harrogate Town v Portsmouth

Place would f***ing meltdown if we signed a player from Harrogate.
Would mean our scouting network had spread its wings so I'd be impressed tbh, we will probably go back in for Marquis again who is about as effective as Grigg every time I see him, both embarrassing for league one players.
Or are players raising there game as a one off
Maybe, I wouldn't mind our lot raising their game tbh.

Last edited:

Or are players raising there game as a one off

They didn't raise their game tonight, they normally play a good passing game but are a bit toothless up front. Perhaps the main change was targetting Beck much more but the conditions were partly to blame there. Absolutely none of their players would improve our team, Falkingham is pretty good at that level but struggled tonight against a much more organised midfield.
Don't rate pompey on tonights performance, hoofball all second half which was partly due to the wind and their lead but they never tried to play decent football at all today. I expected them to come out in the second half and score a couple as they had loads of room but they didn't use it at all.
how is diamond doing

He's well rated at Harrogate but looks lightweight to me. Lost his man for the first goal tonight and although had a couple of good runs never got to grips in the midfield.

Last edited:
They didn't raise their game tonight, they normally play a good passing game but are a bit toothless up front. Perhaps the main change was targetting Beck much more but the conditions were partly to blame there. Absolutely none of their players would improve our team, Falkingham is pretty good at that level but struggled tonight against a much more organised midfield.
Don't rate pompey on tonights performance, hoofball all second half which was partly due to the wind and their lead but they never tried to play decent football at all today. I expected them to come out in the second half and score a couple as they had loads of room but they didn't use it at all.
Nice report, I can't disagree really. Pompey were quite shit though.

I thought Pompey were shite last season.
A team of spoilers playing hoof ball.

Back