Harmy the broadcaster!

Just listening to him on talksport this morning co presenting Christ you can't shut him up. Incredible transformation from his days as a Durham player especially early on when he was so shy he could barely string two sentences together.

Just listening to him on talksport this morning co presenting Christ you can't shut him up. Incredible transformation from his days as a Durham player especially early on when he was so shy he could barely string two sentences together.
Another Jordee with that "Yanow" faux posh accent that Steve Bruce has championed. No idea why people have to change their natural accents

Yes, quite an astute commentator and critic- certainly an improvement on some of the so called recognised pundits.
Wouldn't call it a posh accent, has has to amend it as only those from Northumberland would have understood his accent. According to Raynor's book, Colly had to translate for Boon.

Last edited:
Another Jordee with that "Yanow" faux posh accent that Steve Bruce has championed. No idea why people have to change their natural accents
He does have an Ashington accent, that is really how they speak. He hasn’t changed it.
I like him me, thoroughly enjoyed his interview with Bancroft at the start of the summer too.
If he wasn’t a mag I’d like him more!!

Back