Hardest game or game serious you have found

I played through on Hard first, which was a challenge to me. Grounded is ridiculous though. It must have took me 50 tries to get out of the gym. Currently stuck in Uncle Tommy's trying to beat the bloater.
I honestly don't know how you could beat it other than save scumming.

I played through on Hard first, which was a challenge to me. Grounded is ridiculous though. It must have took me 50 tries to get out of the gym. Currently stuck in Uncle Tommy's trying to beat the bloater.
I swear to God, I found the playthrough on the hardest difficulty without the sixth sense thing easier than the Hard playthrough as I knew where the enemies were/would react. There is one bit where you finish by fighting horde of zombies in a confined warehouse/factory room as some guy/kid opens a door from the other side that was infuriating, though. Took me about a hundred tries to beat it.

I honestly don't know how you could beat it other than save scumming.

I just ran away and took pot shots at enemies the whole time. I'd beat the bloater but then when you try to get up the seating another 3 infected would finish me off. I got lucky once.

I swear to God, I found the playthrough on the hardest difficulty without the sixth sense thing easier than the Hard playthrough as I knew where the enemies were/would react. There is one bit where you finish by fighting horde of zombies in a confined warehouse/factory room as some guy/kid opens a door from the other side that was infuriating, though. Took me about a hundred tries to beat it.

I believe that's the bit I'm upto. I haven't played in about 6 month. I jump back in now and again, get killed 10 times in quick succession, then turn it off.

I just ran away and took pot shots at enemies the whole time. I'd beat the bloater but then when you try to get up the seating another 3 infected would finish me off. I got lucky once.

I believe that's the bit I'm upto. I haven't played in about 6 month. I jump back in now and again, get killed 10 times in quick succession, then turn it off.
That's where the problem comes from, I reckon. I played directly after my first completion and thought it wasn't too bad. Really enjoyed it bar that part I described earlier, actually.

Love that bit. Getting the odd punch in on the runners for the occasional ammo drop whilst simultaneously dodging bloater fire and the bloater himself.

generally quit games because I lose interest rather than because they're too hard.

I never did do that f***ing chocobo race in FFX in under 0:0:0, does that count?

Soft shite - took me about four hours to do that. Didn’t play it for about 6 month after.

Grim Fandango
MGS Phantom

Canny logical for the most part Grim imo.

Discworld 1 and 2 however, are a complete fuckery of nonsense.

Always thought The Dig was solid.

Last edited:
After the first hour and a half I was committed :lol:

I’ll take the geek points for it like.
I'd have been chuffed if I got it. :lol:

It was just irritating knowing you had no chance within the first 10 seconds based on balloon placement on that first stretch.

I gave up on maxing out the speed grid too as it farming for luck orbs was an absolute fuck on.

Back