Hardest game or game serious you have found

Jet Set Willy for obvious reasons.

One minute 20 seconds in for those that didn't know.

Upon release, the game could not be completed due to several bugs. Although four completely unrelated issues, they became known collectively as "The Attic Bug." After entering The Attic screen, various rooms would undergo corruption for all subsequent playthroughs, including all monsters disappearing from The Chapel level, and other screens triggering a game over.

This was caused by an error in the path of an arrow in The Attic, resulting in the sprite traveling past the end of the Spectrum's video memory and overwriting crucial game data instead. Initially Software Projects attempted to pass this bug off as an intentional feature to make the game more difficult, claiming that the rooms in question were filled with poison gas. However, they later rescinded this claim and issued a set of POKEs to correct the flaws.

Last edited:
Well it's not though. If you give up after a couple of goes then obviously is. An incredibly rewarding game (like souls) once you've learnt how to do it properly
It's an incredible game. It's not even that hard either, I'm not a particularly skilled gamer and I managed the get the platinum trophy without too much trouble. It's the best game this gen imo, even beats the three souls games for me :cool:

this. downloaded it when it was one of the free ps+ games. i couldn't even kill the first creature you come across :oops:
You're not meant to :lol:

It's an incredible game. It's not even that hard either, I'm not a particularly skilled gamer and I managed the get the platinum trophy without too much trouble. It's the best game this gen imo, even beats the three souls games for me :cool:

I prefer the DS series personally. But I'm in the minority of loving the very unpopular dark souls 2 :lol: got all the achievements in a 100 hour play through. Probably would have done it in 60-70 if the coop was easier to come by.

And likewise don't consider myself a skilled gamer. When I play cod my k/s was about 1/3 :oops:

I prefer the DS series personally. But I'm in the minority of loving the very unpopular dark souls 2 :lol: got all the achievements in a 100 hour play through. Probably would have done it in 60-70 if the coop was easier to come by.

And likewise don't consider myself a skilled gamer. When I play cod my k/s was about 1/3 :oops:
I too loved the second one, the first was my favourite and the third my least favourite although still a great game. I'm the same with COD games too, shite at them :cry:

I too loved the second one, the first was my favourite and the third my least favourite although still a great game. I'm the same with COD games too, shite at them :cry:

Once I've got the plat on spiderman I'm attempting the plat on DS remastered

Once I've got the plat on spiderman I'm attempting the plat on DS remastered
I've got that plat done too, loved doing it all again, immense game :cool:

Easily the hardest game that I've managed to 100% complete, has to be Earth Defence Force 4.1, it was f***ing brutal but very satisfying when the platinum popped :cool:. Other mentions to Nioh,

Dirt 2 and Sniper Elite V2.

Last edited:
I've got that plat done too, loved doing it all again, immense game :cool:

Easily the hardest game that I've managed to 100% complete, has to be Earth Defence Force 4.1, it was f***ing brutal but very satisfying when the platinum popped :cool:. Other mentions to Nioh,

Dirt 2 and Sniper Elite V2.

Never actually played Nioh or looked into it other than I know it's "similar to souls"

Could be a one that I get when it's in the sale

Back