Hard seltzer

• Thread starter Deleted member 45676
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45676

Anyone tried these ? I know they’re popular over in the good old US of A but just seen BrewDog have released their own version. Basically a flavoured alcoholic fizzy water. Only 90 calories an’all. Now it’s never going to turn me away from beer but I’d give it a go - might be ok in the garden in a sunny day.

Anyone tried these ? I know they’re popular over in the good old US of A but just seen BrewDog have released their own version. Basically a flavoured alcoholic fizzy water. Only 90 calories an’all. Now it’s never going to turn me away from beer but I’d give it a go - might be ok in the garden in a sunny day.
Same as a bottle of beer really, just a gimmick

Drank gallons of the stuff (white claw) in Florida last summer visiting friends, they absolutely love it. Class for hangovers and dead refreshing. Looked for it when I got back and couldn't find it on sale and was thinking about getting a loan and importing a shipping container full of it to sell once it got popular. But I'm not clever enough. It's lovely stuff like

Drank gallons of the stuff (white claw) in Florida last summer visiting friends, they absolutely love it. Class for hangovers and dead refreshing. Looked for it when I got back and couldn't find it on sale and was thinking about getting a loan and importing a shipping container full of it to sell once it got popular. But I'm not clever enough. It's lovely stuff like

If you think it would sell before it perished, go for it. Loans are canny cheap at the minute and I'm pretty sure there is state assistance in place to.help set up websites etc.

If you think it would sell before it perished, go for it. Loans are canny cheap at the minute and I'm pretty sure there is state assistance in place to.help set up websites etc.

too late now imagine. starting to see adverts for it over here and i guess its being stocked in supermarkets now? honestly couldnt find a trace of it in the uk this time last year. me and our lass just wanted to buy some to have at home

i even said to our lass at the time, we should by £1000s worth as it will become popular like everything else in the US does here, and i was going to try and pay some internet celebrity to drink a can of it to their millions of UK followers :oops:

Last edited:

Back