Happy Valerz Day

And some overpriced flowers and a box of Milk Tray.

My lass just doesn't go in for the OTT aspect to it. She won't buy those huge cards with loads of overly sentimental words in. She, like me, isn't taken in my the request to buy loads of tacky, tasteless, cheap gifts that tomorrow will look out of place and probably will never be shown. I see you can get a neon pair of lips that light up for £2.99 from The Card Factory. If I got her something like that she would be massively pissed off. Nor do we go in for the "same old" mentality of flowers and a box of chocolates. I am not anyway. I like to be original.

That's why I got her a hot chocolate and marshmallow kit in a pink mug that says "Sweetest girlfriend ever". It reminds us of the very first thing I got her when we met up on one Sunday in October 2018. We went to a coffee shop in Cleadon. She doesn't like coffee but does like hot chocolate.

Which she loves btw. Going to an Italian restaurant near to the AoL tomorrow.

Been a great Valentines Day so far. And none of it involved loads of tacky, tasteless, pointless gifts.

My lass just doesn't go in for the OTT aspect to it. She won't buy those huge cards with loads of overly sentimental words in. She, like me, isn't taken in my the request to buy loads of tacky, tasteless, cheap gifts that tomorrow will look out of place and probably will never be shown. I see you can get a neon pair of lips that light up for £2.99 from The Card Factory. If I got her something like that she would be massively pissed off. Nor do we go in for the "same old" mentality of flowers and a box of chocolates. I am not anyway. I like to be original.

That's why I got her a hot chocolate and marshmallow kit in a pink mug that says "Sweetest girlfriend ever". It reminds us of the very first thing I got her when we met up on one Sunday in October 2018. We went to a coffee shop in Cleadon. She doesn't like coffee but does like hot chocolate.

Which she loves btw. Going to an Italian restaurant near to the AoL tomorrow.

Been a great Valentines Day so far. And none of it involved loads of tacky, tasteless, pointless gifts.
People say you are not a wind up. But that is comedy genius son.

People say you are not a wind up. But that is comedy genius son.

Do f***ing well what?! Do you want to meet up after the Bristol Rovers game and discuss it?!

My show of appreciation and love to my girlfriend is anything but a joke! I bought what I did out of something you will never experience properly - love.

I don't know what your relationship is like or how much you paid for her to but I am sure if you knew anything about proper love you would never in a million years say that.

Do f***ing well what?! Do you want to meet up after the Bristol Rovers game and discuss it?!

My show of appreciation and love to my girlfriend is anything but a joke! I bought what I did out of something you will never experience properly - love.

I don't know what your relationship is like or how much you paid for her to but I am sure if you knew anything about proper love you would never in a million years say that.
Get him telt mate. @Bob Fleming youre going to get flattened.

YES LAD!

:lol:

Reckon she’s got you anymore to add to your erotic literature collection marra?

I usually wait til the 15th to buy the flowers. Much cheaper.

Got mine from Kingston Cemetery last neet. Free and looks like I made an effort. Our lass was non-plussed by the "Missing You Mum" message though. Just telt her it was my attempt at surrealism.

One minute you're writing like Barbara Cartland, the next like Irvine Welsh. :lol:

Last edited:
Got mine from Kingston Cemetery last neet. Free and looks like I made an effort. Our lass was non-plussed by the "Missing You Mum" message though. Just telt her it was my attempt at surrealism.
I’m not even joking. Last year I got a dozen red roses from Tesco for £1.50! They were flogging them for £25 on the 13th.

My wife is an accountant so appreciates my effort.

Back