Happy St George’s Day

So if that’s the case why do the gammons want fewer foreigners on their bus and vote out?
I don't know who these gammons are or what bus you are waffling on about. Infact the whole post has nothing to do with anything I said, it is gobbledegook. I'd lay off the dodgy substances in the early afternoon mate, they're doing you no good.

St George:
His dad was from Turkey
His mum was from Syria
He was a Roman
He died in Palestine
He never visited England
He is a Palestinian and Muslim hero for bravely standing up against discrimination and oppression
He didn't kill a dragon

You want someone who actually made a contribution to our country, and indeed the world who's day it also is today?
That'll be Shakespeare

He predates the founding of Islam, does he not?

I don't know who these gammons are or what bus you are waffling on about. Infact the whole post has nothing to do with anything I said, it is gobbledegook. I'd lay off the dodgy substances in the early afternoon mate, they're doing you no good.
It was the “not caring where from” bit. Quite the opposite to when the gammons voted us out of The EU.

I will mostly be drinking cheap lager outside a flat roofed pub, with my top off to show my sun burnt body and my generic 'tribal' tattoo, while staring at all cars and people going past. I will get louder and louder as the day goes by which will culminate in me being told to go home around 4:00pm as I can hardly stand up by then
Emily Thornberry, is that you?

St George:
His dad was from Turkey
His mum was from Syria
He was a Roman
He died in Palestine
He never visited England
He is a Palestinian and Muslim hero for bravely standing up against discrimination and oppression
He didn't kill a dragon

You want someone who actually made a contribution to our country, and indeed the world who's day it also is today?
That'll be Shakespeare
The Turks didn't get to Turkey until 700 years after St. George's death.
Sounds like you might be lying.....

Back