Happy Songkran....

Thai New year.

I was last there about then, always enjoy it 🙂 I did Holi years ago in India, the festival of colours/love.

The kids were really looking forward to it.

Even they started to get sick of sitting in a freezing cold air conditioned restaurant, soaking wet again!
It's been 10 years since my best mate came running out of the room shouting "It's a Boy, It's a Boy" with tears streaming down his face.

We never went back to Thailand.

That genuinely happened to a mate of mine.

His actual words were "They're both blokes"

Last edited:
Thai New year.

I was last there about then, always enjoy it 🙂 I did Holi years ago in India, the festival of colours/love.

Looks like be a laugh tbf all having fun.
The kids were really looking forward to it.

Even they started to get sick of sitting in a freezing cold air conditioned restaurant, soaking wet again!

Wounded :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much cancelled this year (Celebrations that is), streets are empty, if owt is going on, it will be in the sticks.

Yeah, I follow a few Thailand channels on YouTube and it is heartbreaking what is happening to businesses and people over there. Bangkok is doing fine but the likes of Phuket, Koh Samui and Pattaya are ghost towns due the the lack of overseas tourists.

Always check under the bonnet before taking a car for a drive.

I've been to Thailand about 10 times - love it there - and I've had lots of misadventures but (so far) I've avoided the ladyboy one.

Last edited:

Back