Happy Christmas

Whether you're a Brexiteer or remainer; happy clapper or bedwetter; Corbynista or Maybot; Herbal or a normal person; or whatever... I wish you the Christmas that you want.

Anyway, my main point. I was the youngest of four and, as a kid, every Christmas started at about 2 a.m.: unwrap everything in the early hours; play board games, etc. with my siblings; scoff half a selection box; finally retire to bed before light. I loved every bit of it... absolutely magical.

Having a single child, that same dynamic just doesn't exist currently.

Do/did the families of any of you lot get up in the early hours to find what Santa had brought?

Whether you're a Brexiteer or remainer; happy clapper or bedwetter; Corbynista or Maybot; Herbal or a normal person; or whatever... I wish you the Christmas that you want.

Anyway, my main point. I was the youngest of four and, as a kid, every Christmas started at about 2 a.m.: unwrap everything in the early hours; play board games, etc. with my siblings; scoff half a selection box; finally retire to bed before light. I loved every bit of it... absolutely magical.

Do/did the families of any of you lot get up in the early hours to find what Santa had brought?
Yes

Merry Christmas Patch. Hope the Handyman has been good to you this year.

We used to get up really early when I was a bairn.

Nobody else is up here yet. I'm just bouncing around on my own waiting for them to wake up :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone x

I’m being forced to wait until we visit my lasses grandparents. This is so unfair. I can’t wait!

I’m 27.

The dog has already broken one of my presents , the sky tv box has blown up and I’ve got to go out and pick up dog shit in a bit - but you know what .... it’s Christmas , my family will be here in a bit for lunch and that’s the best present I could wish for especially another year with my Popsie.

Merry Christmas to one and all , have a fantastic day whatever you’re doing x

Back