Happy Christmas SMB from an outsider.

Has to be done (fuck off - thick skinned STFC fans, we have to be).

Have a cracking Christmas to you all.
Love the SMB and how bloody sad posting an another clubs forum as long as I have.
This time of year is the time to reflect.
Many Friday nights waiting in anticipation for the game the next day. Then Saturday night, Swindon have lost and posting to ease the pain.
So many posters on here that you feel you know without meeting.
Been insulted, had laughs, some real touching posts, tried to lift your spirits up but most of all the SMB is an escape from everyday life. United by a football albeit supporting a different club.

Still live in hope that one day our paths will cross until then will keep going.

Hope the tide has turned and you are back on the up. As for us it won’t get much better until (if) a new owner invests heavily into a stagnant football club.
What can you do though?
Go or don’t go............On Tour to Crewe Saturday, mad and daft but it’s what we do.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful time.

All the best mate you are welcome and a positive addition to the board

Favourite drink of the year tomorrow.
26th consecutive year running lads meet up in the same pub.
Same jokes, same shit, same table.
One of the lads a Sunderland fan exciled down here. Like my second Dad.
As said it’s the time to reflect.
Mrs drops me off then walk in the door later talking nonsense, kissing the dog and doing best not to fall into the Xmas tree or fall asleep.

Love the SMB and how bloody sad posting an another clubs forum as long as I have.
Many Friday nights waiting in anticipation for the game the next day. Then Saturday night, Swindon have lost and posting to ease the pain.
Been insulted, had laughs, some real touching posts, tried to lift your spirits up but most of all the SMB is an escape from everyday life. United by a football albeit supporting a different club.

Still live in hope that one day our paths will cross until then will keep going.

Hope the tide has turned and you are back on the up. As for us it won’t get much better until (if) a new owner invests heavily into a stagnant football club.
What can you do though?
Go or don’t go............On Tour to Crewe Saturday, mad and daft but it’s what we do.

Merry Christmas marra, always enjoy reading your posts, all the best for 2018

What can you do though?

Keep the faith and see yer on the Forum - have a good Christmas and New Year:lol:

Back