"Happy Black Friday Eve"

It's been black Friday sales for two weeks on Amazon.

To be fair though, there's some pretty good deals around.
I've had a Garmin Edge 530 on my wishlist for about 7 months and it's now dropped £90. Like you say there are some deals around and there's plenty of rubbish too.

Don't they raise the price leading up to Black Friday then 'reduce it' to the normal price?

I've had a Garmin Edge 530 on my wishlist for about 7 months and it's now dropped £90. Like you say there are some deals around and there's plenty of rubbish too.

Don't they raise the price leading up to Black Friday then 'reduce it' to the normal price?
You can check on camel camel camel. Just paste the link to the product on Amazon and it’ll tell you every price it’s been for sale at going back years in many cases.

It's an American thing. They go out and fight each other trying to buy cut price stuff, the day after they have a celebration of thankfulness for the stuff they already have.
I got a turkey dinner out it, followed by pumpkin pie.
I for one am thankful they found the local foodbank

Cyber Monday tomorrow,got some under armour tops for the gym for the equivalent of £10 each from the under armour outlet, good price reductions from when I was in two weeks back.
Logon or register to see this image

Back