Happy Birthday Bradley

Still an inspiration is the little lad. Don't suppose his mam would have chosen to meet Jeremy Hunt given the reason that she did, but watching the interviews she's done, she is really articulate yet down to earth. She must be massively admired by other parents whose children are sadly going through the same treatment.

He’ll go down in folklore in years to come.

Parents and grandparents will be telling young children about this amazing little boy who was a shining light during some of the clubs darkest days.

@Speedy1976
Was in the tapas down the marina last night. My son pipes up “the last time we were in here was the day Bradley died”.
I was in genuine shock but he was right, I rrmember lecturing the family on how fortunate we are.
Shows how he touched all, young n old, lovely that the day was remembered the the bairn, i filled up but I am a soft shite.

Our little legend would’ve been 7 today.

Life is to cruel, but no doubt he’s the life and soul of the party up there.

There is a release of blue balloons taking place in Bradley’s home village tonight at 6pm.

If you feel the need, why not release your own wherever you are.

Love and miss you Brad xxx

Just seen this. Loved that boy. Very dusty in here but smiling remembering his smile.

(Sorry about the Stand thread, wasn't thinking people would argue about it and how distasteful that was x)

Back