Handwritten Letters from Jehovah’s Witnesses

I recently received a long, handwritten letter from a Jehovah’s Witness inviting me to a virtual meeting of theirs...thought it was odd they’d send hundreds of these, all handwritten(!) but brushed it off.

Today a friend of mine (yes, I do have them) who lives 150 miles away received a similar handwritten letter from his local Jehovah’s...

What’s the crack with this like? Anyone else?

Their bairns must be ower the moon that they dont get dragged round door to door atm.

Poor little souls, it`s an awful tactic they and Mormons use to try and buy more time on the doorstep

I recently received a long, handwritten letter from a Jehovah’s Witness inviting me to a virtual meeting of theirs...thought it was odd they’d send hundreds of these, all handwritten(!) but brushed it off.

Today a friend of mine (yes, I do have them) who lives 150 miles away received a similar handwritten letter from his local Jehovah’s...

What’s the crack with this like? Anyone else?
That personal touch will make all the difference in how gently you stick it in the bin ;) :lol:

One side of A4 printed generic letter with handwritten signature from Jennie off the lazy arse JW's in St Helens. If they can't be bother to hand write the whole letter I'm going to throw in the recycle bin, they can get fucked.

We had a little old guy who kept turning up to the door, the missus used to chat to the guy as he always looked a bit sad.
He just kept turning up to the point where when she saw him she would hide and made me answer the door.
I told him "no thanks mate" and shut the door, but he kept coming back.

After about the third re-visit I was getting a bit sick of the guy and so I told him that we aren't interested and to stop coming back.
Then he asked "When will the nice lady be back?"

"Don't know mate, I've been looking for 20 years and haven't found her yet" I said, and shut the door.

Always had a grudging respect for them, they must be bloody dedicated and they're harmless.
Still hit the deck and turn off the telly when we see them walking up the hill like.
They aren't like. They sit back and watch "loved ones" die that could be saved with a blood transfusion.

They're dangerous and I would be very concerned someone in my family got involved with their cult.

Back