Hands up if you think you have Covid19

Do you think you may have Covid19?

• Definitely, tested positive

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Absolutley not, no symptoms

Votes: 121 62.7%
  • I have a sore throat but no fever, I think I might

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have a cough/ sore throat but no fever, I think I just have a regular cold

Votes: 48 24.9%
  • I have a fever but I don't think I have it

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • I have a fever and I think I have it

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
That sounds like it could be hayfever to trees. I get early hayfever, don't get it later in the year like most people. Try taking an antihistamine and see if you feel better for it.
I didn't think you could get hay-fever in December (probably because I'm a bit thick) I will give it a go cheers Cat

So 2 people have voted to say they tested
Positive for it, but they haven’t commented on this thread with more info. I’d be rather interested to hear their stories (unless I’ve missed something obvious on the main board)

No symptoms here (yet).

I rang my pensioner mam and told her to take this seriously as a precaution as who knows what the idiots are messing with in those labs especially as the lab is within 100s of metres from the suspect original outbreak. Even the conspiracy theorists are puzzled with this one. As a lab was stationed within metres of the 'dodgy market' I think its a virus that could have been avoided.
She must love your calls.

It’s definitely notable the level of hypochondric symptoms that are visible in people. I even feel hot and flustered every now and again - pretty sure that it’s all just mental, with the news and what not telling you about a fever and cough every 30 seconds it’s amazing how many more people have developed a cough

She must love your calls.
Her neighbour told her he thinks its man made - he is about 70 bless him.

Yeah I'm pretty sure she loved that call. I'm going to see her tomorrow night but will ring her in advance and ask her to fill the sink so I can wash my hands when I get there. I am at a high risk of catching the disease as my workplace is full of people who travel a lot.

Today for me. I’m just planning on a few days in bed.

Had long covid twice so hoping for the best!
I feel alright still and my taste is coming back a bit.

Jabs definitely doing their work. Last one was just in October.

Hope you smash it mate and it doesn't affect you for too long.

Back