Hands up if you think you have Covid19

Do you think you may have Covid19?

• Definitely, tested positive

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Absolutley not, no symptoms

Votes: 121 62.7%
  • I have a sore throat but no fever, I think I might

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have a cough/ sore throat but no fever, I think I just have a regular cold

Votes: 48 24.9%
  • I have a fever but I don't think I have it

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • I have a fever and I think I have it

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters

Reported for trolling!

Post about conspiracies. Get pulled up on it. Claim trolling. Get laughed at. Report button hit. And repeat.

And onto the next.
Touting daft suggestions about this mess being man made.... Don't get me wrong, I'm open to conspiracy

Doing his usual. Posts about a tin foil theory. Then plays Mr Ambiguous, says I'm not saying it is, I'm just pondering the possibility.

Last edited:
Post about conspiracies. Get pulled up on it. Claim trolling. Get laughed at. Report button hit. And repeat.

And onto the next.

Doing his usual. Posts about a tin foil theory. Then plays Mr Ambiguous, says I'm not saying it is, I'm just pondering the possibility.
I didn't really report you, I just said it in the hope you would keep on topic rather than derailing the thread to score some points against me.

If you want to argue with me about conspiracies or how I go about my postings start a new thread or bump another thread.

Do not reply to me on this thread! Thanks.

I didn't really report you, I just said it in the hope you would keep on topic rather than derailing the thread to score some points against me.

If you want to argue with me about conspiracies or how I go about my postings start a new thread or bump another thread.

Do not reply to me on this thread! Thanks.
Stop telling other posters what to do you mentalist.

I wouldn’t trust the advice 111 gave. Few weeks ago I rang 111 as I couldn’t get in the doctors, I had suspected cellulitis in my leg it was getting worse and needed antibiotics. They told me it sounds ok just a rash and I didn’t require any treatment. Went straight to walk in centre and got treatment. If I listened to them I’d have been fucked.

For the coronavirus outbreak they've been reading off a script. They had all the animation of Trump reading a teleprompter.

When the dust settles on all of this, I think the lack of testing will be seen to be one of the government's big errors. The South Korean foreign minister on Marr just now talked about how widespread testing has been vital not just in halting the spread, but also in saving lives. They've been identifying clusters and then testing everyone, regardless of symptoms. it means they've caught a lot of vulnerable people early, and have been able to start treating them.

Stop telling other posters what to do you mentalist.
shh bonny lass

Came back from Porto last night. Developed an extremely painful sore throat and a cough the day we left. Probably just a normal cough / upper respiratory thing as no fever.

As per government advice last week, you have to isolate for seven days.

I've been out twice since my quarantine ended, and was shocked at how many people are still out and about coughing their heads off.

As per government advice last week, you have to isolate for seven days.

I've been out twice since my quarantine ended, and was shocked at how many people are still out and about coughing their heads off.

I expect to. Have to let work know etc but they should be good about it.

Plenty of coughing and spluttering from people around me on the way to and from Porto...

Ive been showing mild symptoms for a week. I’m pretty sure its not the virus as this is normal for me in Spring, but as i have a severely compromised immune system I’m taking no chances and self isolating.

I think I have it every day. I have a blocked nose and feel a bit manky. But maybe I don’t have it. All too bloody confusing.

Apparently if you ring 111 it tells you to go online to the nhs website, you go there fill in the form and then it ends up telling you to ring 111 :) I went to the website for a trial test run but quickly realised it was full of shite when it stated are you 'male' or 'female' but 'if you don't identify as either' then ring 111 :) What a mess.

Dont have a cough but have had chills, fever, stomach cramps, headache and lack of appetite since Sunday and work with someone who came back from Germany with the 'flu'

I have had a cough since before Christmas. It's the same every year I pick up a cold in December and it hangs around for months. I do get some funny looks when am out and start coughing

Can somebody explain to me at what point do you self-quarantine?

Not that I feel like I have it or anything, if you work, do you ring up your boss and say if feeling a bit ropey and advise them you going into self-quarantine for a bit?

Personally, I always get a dry cough at work because of the air conditioning. I can see the hypochondriacs arouns the office going into shock every time they hear somebody cough...

Logon or register to see this image

I have had a cough since before Christmas. It's the same every year I pick up a cold in December and it hangs around for months. I do get some funny looks when am out and start coughing
That sounds like it could be hayfever to trees. I get early hayfever, don't get it later in the year like most people. Try taking an antihistamine and see if you feel better for it.

Can somebody explain to me at what point do you self-quarantine?

Not that I feel like I have it or anything, if you work, do you ring up your boss and say if feeling a bit ropey and advise them you going into self-quarantine for a bit?

Personally, I always get a dry cough at work because of the air conditioning. I can see the hypochondriacs arouns the office going into shock every time they hear somebody cough...

Logon or register to see this image

It's a simple "I don't feel well, see you in a fortnight". Or at our place they tell you to go home and stay home.

Back