Hands up if you think you have Covid19

Do you think you may have Covid19?

• Definitely, tested positive

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Absolutley not, no symptoms

Votes: 121 62.7%
  • I have a sore throat but no fever, I think I might

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have a cough/ sore throat but no fever, I think I just have a regular cold

Votes: 48 24.9%
  • I have a fever but I don't think I have it

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • I have a fever and I think I have it

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters

Thought I was coming down with this virus that is wiping people out but did a test and it is positive.

Like a bad cold with a cough and sweating but all jabbed up so hopefully won't get worse
Must be doing the rounds again big time.

I feel almost fine now. Symptoms started two days ago, positive test yesterday.

Taste and smell almost fully functional. Just a bit tired.

Good luck mate.

Mixed with a few people who had it....just a cough for a few days, missus clear as always.

Never had flu so not worried about that either.

I was ill with what I thought was a chest infection last week, did a test and it was negative, got antibiotics and steroids off the Dr and it cleared up. Was supposed to be coming down to visit my parents on the 27th so tested me and my son on boxing day and we are both positive. I've no symptoms, he is sniffling away like he has a cold. Bit of a bummer that I'm not getting to see my folks for the 3rd Christmas in a row.

I was ill with what I thought was a chest infection last week, did a test and it was negative, got antibiotics and steroids off the Dr and it cleared up. Was supposed to be coming down to visit my parents on the 27th so tested me and my son on boxing day and we are both positive. I've no symptoms, he is sniffling away like he has a cold. Bit of a bummer that I'm not getting to see my folks for the 3rd Christmas in a row.

Are your folks elderly / ill?

Mate, i read this last night and stopped short of messaging, but come on thats ridiculous - i saw my grandad right thru the worst of covid as he already wasnt well, when he passed away last year i was so pleased i ignored the rules as the thought of not seeing him wouldve killed me (and prb him earlier)
Dont miss out on seeing your family, even if you sit opposite side of room or in garden!
I know ill get hammered for this but I know i did the right thing by my grandad Stan - RIP

Mate, i read this last night and stopped short of messaging, but come on thats ridiculous - i saw my grandad right thru the worst of covid as he already wasnt well, when he passed away last year i was so pleased i ignored the rules as the thought of not seeing him wouldve killed me (and prb him earlier)
Dont miss out on seeing your family, even if you sit opposite side of room or in garden!
I know ill get hammered for this but I know i did the right thing by my grandad Stan - RIP
Their choice. My mum has COPD so they dont want to take any chances. We live 4 hours away so we would need to stay with them.

I won't hammer you....governments all over the world decided that quality of life was about how long you live, and thousands of us oldies croaked in loneliness. To tell the elderly how to spend their last days is criminal.

I for one applaud you.

Nb: Average lifespan in a home is 2 years.

Back