Handheld electronic body fat monitoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mick Dundee

Groupon have a deal for one at the moment £10.00 instead of £35 for anyone who's interested. Probably not completely accurate, but I put £1 into the machine at the gym(which also isn't completely accurate) every 3-4 weeks to monitor mine so it will pay for itself in about 9 months.

They aren't very accurate, at all. But, they're a good way to get an idea if you're going in the right direction, in the sense that the number may be way off but if it's consistently going down, you know you're reducing bodyfat.

They aren't very accurate, at all. But, they're a good way to get an idea if you're going in the right direction, in the sense that the number may be way off but if it's consistently going down, you know you're reducing bodyfat.

Yeah that's exactly what I use the machine in the gym for -so I know roughly where I am body fat wise and that I'm going in the right direction.

It arrived today, looks a fairly decent one to be honest. It doesn't come with batteries so, once I get some AAs I'll give my verdict!

Is it one of those where u add your age/height/sex/weight/activity level then hold your arms our while it beeps pretending to do something magical, and then just spits out results based on the standard bmi cals using the information u provided?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back