Hand Sanitizer

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40035

Be careful which ones you use.

Quite a lot of shops have a sanitizer kit in their doorway which are not labelled so also be aware of that.

Stay safe people.

Quite a lot of shops have a sanitizer kit in their doorway which are not labelled so also be aware of that.

Stay safe people.
You could always try reading the label marra. If it’s not labelled it’s not legal. So don’t buy it.
Strange the Sherman’s are having a pop at a Mexican product don’t you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stay safe people.
.. We can avoid tbem now, though a couple of months ago we couldn't even get them ..

Thought about sanitizer a while back when the lass in coral made me use it before I went on the machine. It just smelt like perfume, I wondered I bet most of these are just full of shit chemicals doing fuck all. I saw dr coleman was talking about what's in this article too marra

Thought about sanitizer a while back when the lass in coral made me use it before I went on the machine. It just smelt like perfume, I wondered I bet most of these are just full of shit chemicals doing fuck all. I saw dr coleman was talking about what's in this article too marra
Isopropyl alcohol marra. More than 60% is good.

There was an alert going round the past few weeks about leaving high % alcohol sanitisers in your car, how it could reach flashpoint and fires had been reported because of it.
NHS Property services sent the alert nationwide, despite the fact it was being rubbished by fire services and that they'd said no such fires had been reported.

Last edited:
"These hand sanitizers contain as much as 81 percent toxic methanol, also known as wood alcohol. It can cause blindness and death if ingested"

Someone could easily put some of it on there hands then eat a packet of crisps. I'm going to start eating crisps with a knife and fork from now on

i've been making my own. got some ipa and some glycerine from work and some aloe vera off the internet.
i think the trouble with methanol is that a lot of people think it's just the same as alcohol.

Back