Hammers are moaning about owners too

wozzy

Central Defender

They talk about being a big club and wanting to do big things. But they then appoint Moyes when managers like Ancelloti are available

They’ve spent a f***ing fortune and tried the fancy manager thing. The dildo twins can’t be knocked for not spending mind, although wist em always seem a few months away from fan unrest.

"It is a static demo... We want it well behaved, not jumping up and down lobbing beer about singing sack the board, a structured and constructive demonstration."

Sounds a canny boring protest to be fair, just all standing there. If we ever need another protest I hope it's at least a "right we've had enough, let's all go off it and jump about like idiots" one

‘Careful Now’

Ones I’ve spoken to hate the stadium and it’s full of plastic fans.

Including themselves.
"It is a static demo... We want it well behaved, not jumping up and down lobbing beer about singing sack the board, a structured and constructive demonstration."

Sounds a canny boring protest to be fair, just all standing there. If we ever need another protest I hope it's at least a "right we've had enough, let's all go off it and jump about like idiots" one

Couldn't be worse than last time when they invaded the pitch and later forced Gold out of his car. The media will manage to paint them in a positive light mind. We on the otherhand get vilified and even blamed for the club's failings :lol:

Last edited:
I have said this before, but I honestly think they will move stadiums again in my lifetime.

The Olympic stadium is by far the worst 'football' stadium I have visited in the last 10 years (and I have been to hundreds). West Ham were a club that was based around the fans and they have killed that stone dead. Then they see what Arsenal and especially Spurs have done with their new grounds and it must make you sick as a Hammer.

I always thought it was only the Mags that arrange any kind of action against their owners and, a such, we should avoid doing anything ourselves, or so I read repeatedly on here... Seems it's not actually the case?

Bit different hevving a premier league protest when ya buckled with cash...

Plan B?

Back