Hamilton the musical

I must admit I was a little underwhelmed by Wicked, though I know plenty who love it.
I took the bairn to see Hamilton in London a few months ago and it was bloody brilliant. I'd seen and loved the filmed version on Disney Plus, but actually being there seeing it performed took it to a different level. Whilst it may not be my favourite show (though it could be!),it is possibly the best show I've seen. As we were leaving the theatre I asked the bairn what she thought, she said she'd loved it and could easily have gone straight back in and watched it again.

One lamp, three wishes and infinite possibilities… Disney’s spectacular Broadway and West End musical ALADDIN is coming to Sunderland from Thu 15 Feb to Sun 10 Mar 2024. Escape to a whole new world and experience this extraordinary theatrical event already seen by over 10 million people worldwide. Featuring the iconic music by Alan Menken, Howard Ashman, and Tim Rice - this exuberant production is filled with unforgettable magic, comedy and breathtaking spectacle!
For a dazzling night out, sign-up to get early access to tickets.

Back