Ham and pease pudding sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin hat on, but sometimes as a change I'll chuck a tiny bit of apple sauce (liberally laced with black paper) in as well.

Has to be proper ham like. Not vacuum sealed watery shite. Proper, flaky, off the bone ham.

Is what I'm currently eating. Surely no sarny even comes close ?...

Loads. Black pudding and fried egg sarnie, haggis sarnie, black pudding and haggis sarnie. All of those with mature cheddar in them sarnies. Pork, stuffing and gravy sarnie. I could go on. That's not to say ham and pease pudding is a poor offering, just far from the best.

Loads. Black pudding and fried egg sarnie, haggis sarnie, black pudding and haggis sarnie. All of those with mature cheddar in them sarnies. Pork, stuffing and gravy sarnie. I could go on. That's not to say ham and pease pudding is a poor offering, just far from the best.

Sounds lovely that.

strange time to eat but a wise choice indeed.

If it comes to supermarket pease pudding make sure its Durham's and not Dickinson's, its much better.

Agree - but home made pease pudding made with the liquor and "tailings" from home boiled ham and made into a sandwich whilst both are hot is pure North East heaven.

Is what I'm currently eating. Surely no sarny even comes close ?...

I've had a pork dip AND a saveloy dip from the butchers at the top of Blandford Street today. Instantly gained 3 pounds in weight but feeling satiated :D

Corned beef, onion and tomato runs it very close it must be said
with mustard on.[DOUBLEPOST=1381941349][/DOUBLEPOST]
This, just a tadge of wholegrain mustard is perfect.
puff. english or nowt.[DOUBLEPOST=1381941476][/DOUBLEPOST]
The important bit!

Pulled pork, coleslaw and crackling is the all time daddy IMO.

Pigs are great! :lol:
ya reet, pigs are class. :cool:
tasty pink bastards. don't you f***ing dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back