Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have, looking forward to the campaign and Firefight in particular, am absolute shite at the mp though.:oops:
We getting a clan up?

really liked halo 1 but they all seem pretty much the same to me. wont be getting this one

Yeah may as well if we get enough interest. I've got Halo 3 but never played it online

Well I wouldn't bother with Halo 3 online now. It seems to be only the hardcore who have remained with it, so they're a bit good :lol:

There's one game playlist called Action Sack though which is a right laugh. Plenty of custom/forge maps and dodgy game modes like team scuds (rocket launchers but gravity is lowered so you hang in the air for ages), team stickies (kills only register if you've stuck them with a plasma or spike grenade), and then a few obscure ones.

Dodgeball is my favourite. Two teams of 4, on separate hovering platforms with a gap in the middle. High gravity so you can't jump very high, and the only weapons are grenades. You've basically just got to stick/blow up the people on the other side and the last one standing wins. It's chaotic as fuck :lol:

Hopefully Action Sack is in Reach from the start!

Loved Halo 1, then i became a generic FPS game for me like im not a big fan of FPS games anyway but the rest just didnt grab me

Have never played any of the Halo games but was tempted to get this when it comes out. Are they any good, have noticed some of the Halo games are on offer, are they worth getting for someone who has never played them before?

Have never played any of the Halo games but was tempted to get this when it comes out. Are they any good, have noticed some of the Halo games are on offer, are they worth getting for someone who has never played them before?

Yeah I've played the lot, they really enjoyable. Thought ODST was a bit gash the SP but the firefight was worth the purchase.

Yeah I've played the lot, they really enjoyable. Thought ODST was a bit gash the SP but the firefight was worth the purchase.

Only played Halo 3, quite enjoyed it even though I'm not a huge fan of FPS games. Didnt have a f***ing clue what the story was about mind.

Played the first couple of levels of ODST and hated it though. Had Reach over a week now but havent felt the urge to play it yet, may get round sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back