Halo Reach for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best of the bunch if you ask me, tho its not very long. Don't usually like Halo games much (1st was ok) but enjoyed this one as you kinda had some proper missions where it felt you were doing summit.

Best of the bunch if you ask me, tho its not very long. Don't usually like Halo games much (1st was ok) but enjoyed this one as you kinda had some proper missions where it felt you were doing summit.

Just started it after hating F1 2010 and not really being able to get into Red Dead Redemption, though I may go back to that.....

Quite liking Halo so far.

Just started it after hating F1 2010 and not really being able to get into Red Dead Redemption, though I may go back to that.....

Quite liking Halo so far.

Getting F1 2010 off my brother, not sounding good :lol: Tho I wasn't expecting much more than a quick 30 minutes poncing about on it anyways. Not much to an F1 game if you ask me, whole point of racing games to me is to get better cars and do them up and shit. Bit boring doing the same shit constantly against the same people in the same cars.

Halo is def playable tho, but a bit short and not really that much to the missions. Did have an alright story to it tho and you actually feel part of it, actually liked the ending in a strange kinda way too.

Getting F1 2010 off my brother, not sounding good :lol: Tho I wasn't expecting much more than a quick 30 minutes poncing about on it anyways. Not much to an F1 game if you ask me, whole point of racing games to me is to get better cars and do them up and shit. Bit boring doing the same shit constantly against the same people in the same cars.

Halo is def playable tho, but a bit short and not really that much to the missions. Did have an alright story to it tho and you actually feel part of it, actually liked the ending in a strange kinda way too.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a fan of FPS games generally, but this one stood out. No idea on the multiplayer but the campaign in single player was superb.

Varied locations, superb graphics, decent story. AI felt just right, tough at times but not cheap, though I'd get ripped to bits if I tried owt above Normal :oops:.

Up there with the first MW game in terms of me fav FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back