Halo Infinite

andy78

Striker
The free to play multiplayer is supposedly being released tomorrow as a celebration of Xbox's birthday. I played a bunch of the multiplayer flights and it felt much more like the original Halo games, rather than 4 and 5 (and Reach), got the tone just right IMO.

The free to play multiplayer is supposedly being released tomorrow as a celebration of Xbox's birthday. I played a bunch of the multiplayer flights and it felt much more like the original Halo games, rather than 4 and 5 (and Reach), got the tone just right IMO.
I’ll be getting that like!

Starts at 6pm, should be worth watching.
They just released Halo Infinite, available to play immediately.

Last edited:

Starts at 6pm, should be worth watching.
They just released Halo Infinite, available to play immediately.
I’m just getting a blue screen when trying to load the multiplayer 🤬 on the Xbox series x gonna have to hard reset and see if it works.
Edit : I’ve just clicked on I only have the 280mb installed they haven’t put on the update to download the full multiplayer yet.

Last edited:
I’m just getting a blue screen when trying to load the multiplayer 🤬 on the Xbox series x gonna have to hard reset and see if it works.
Loads of people, myself included have it, got to assume the servers are under ridiculous strain.

Loads of people, myself included have it, got to assume the servers are under ridiculous strain.
Aye I’ve just seen I’ve got the 280mb part downloaded which say’s coming soon just haven’t had the update for the full thing went through to my Xbox yet, guess I’ve just got to wait.

Edit : I’ve just clicked on I only have the 280mb installed they haven’t put on the update to download the full multiplayer yet.
Full game is live now, it's 25.9gb.

Downloading this now through PC game pass.

Haven't played Halo since Halo 3 on the 360. Wasted hours and hours on that game.

That was a nice surprise, just had a couple games. Was gunna get Battlefield this Friday but think I'll just wait til payday and play this for a couple weeks first now.

Been smashing this quite a bit since launch, loving it! The new equipment has potential for madness, already seen some awesome clips of people doing stuff with the grapple shot and repulsor. Got into Platinum 3 on ranked, will take being a bit better than average haha. Looking forward to the campaign coming out on Wednesday.

Legit, don’t know any exploit’s, wish I did in all honesty would of saved me some headaches 😂
When you first get into the Halo open world bit, there are some massive cannons which you can climb on top of and there's a hidden gun there that gives you unlimited scorpion tank shots, it's a bit OP!

When you first get into the Halo open world bit, there are some massive cannons which you can climb on top of and there's a hidden gun there that gives you unlimited scorpion tank shots, it's a bit OP!
Fuck sake 😂 wish I knew about that, good to know for when I run through it on co-op when the update comes out.

Ultimate Weekly objective is a pain, thought I'd finished it then it brings up a final challenge to splatter 5 people in PvP....annoying when BTB is still dodgy.

Back