Halloween

Not the occasion, but the new film thats due to be released on the 19th. It's meant to be a direct sequel to the very first one.

Looking to book tickets for it but the only time that's available seems to be at the Silverlink and only 1 showing?

Fancied going to the gallery at the Metrocentre for it, am I right in thinking there isn't much buzz for this movie? Loads of times available to book the new Queen film or that Venom film.

Not the occasion, but the new film thats due to be released on the 19th. It's meant to be a direct sequel to the very first one.

Looking to book tickets for it but the only time that's available seems to be at the Silverlink and only 1 showing?

Fancied going to the gallery at the Metrocentre for it, am I right in thinking there isn't much buzz for this movie? Loads of times available to book the new Queen film or that Venom film.

How does that work? Didn't the second one continue straight where the first one finished?

I liked it when famous American film critic Roger Ebert gave a scathing review to ‘Halloween’ (Or was it ‘Friday The 13th?’ Who cares?) ending with an asterisk, and the footnote:

*please feel free to use this review for the Halloween movie of your choice.

9 more days till halloween, halloween, halloween
9 more days till halloween
silver shamrock

Back